Trans Europe Express bv having its registered office at Evenbroekveld 1, 9420 Erpe-Mere / Belgium, VAT number BE 0428.758.50, puts the meticulous handling of personal data high on its list of priorities.
This statement therefore indicates for what purposes the collected personal data are used and that we try to guarantee adequate protection of these data by adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Furthermore, Trans Europe Express follows the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Trans Europe Express processes your personal data for various purposes. Only the data necessary for the targeted purpose are processed.
Below is more specific information about the objectives we pursue:
· Performance of the activities directly and indirectly connected with logistics services.
· Recruitment and selection.
· HR policy and administration.
Generally speaking we use your personal data:
· When we obtained your consent.
· In the context of the performance of a contract or to adopt precontractual measures.
· To be able to comply with all legal or regulatory provisions we are subjected to.
This processing of data is necessary for the performance of the agreement between the
parties or for Trans Europe Express’ legitimate economic interest.
To perform targeted and adequate direct marketing, Trans Europe Express uses profiling. This means Trans Europe Express will only notify its customers by e-mail of the promotions and products they could show a special interest for and only when explicit consent has been given.
The personal data shall not be the subject of any transfer.
The personal data in question shall be stored and saved by Trans Europe Express for maximum ten years after performance of the last commission or the handling of the last order or for the legally applicable storage time.
Moreover, you have the right to:
· request Trans Europe Express for access to this personal data.
· request Trans Europe Express to rectify or erase this personal data.
· request Trans Europe Express for a restriction of the processing of this personal data.
· object against the processing of this personal data, among others in the context of direct marketing.
· to withdraw your previously given consent regarding the processing of your personal
· request the transfer of your personal data in machine-readable format.
You can file a request to Trans Europe Express via firstname.lastname@example.org
Trans Europe Express shall respond to your request within a month in any case.
If you believe the processing of your personal data is a breach of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you can lodge a complaint with the authorized supervisory authority.
Trans Europe Express reserves the explicit right to change this Privacy Statement at all times without this requiring any prior warning.
Please e-mail any questions, concerns or comments you have about this statement or our use of your personal information to us email@example.com